Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Composing--Decomposing


Composing is a very lonely job. You don't talk to anyone for fear the wispy sounds you have in your head get blown away. 

It is kind of like the story of Pygmalion. You have a block of marble, it is smooth and promising, and you know the girl of your dreams might be inside. You chisel away gently, but don't know if you are smoothing her thighs or putting a metal point through her heart.

You check your tools and maybe buy a new set. Are the old ones too rough? Maybe rough tools are better for her. 

You have revealed her outlines and know there are some very pretty parts of her, but will she come to life or lie there cold and inert when it comes time to push her out of the studio into the warm sun?

I am ready to push her out very soon, whether she is ready or not. I know she is not perfect, but I am not sure I will make her more beautiful by fussing with her accessories.

I hope the people I have not spoken to for weeks now will remember who I am, that they will forgive my silence.

And that they and the performers and the audience will be gentle with her. March 21.


Comments:
That's a cool set-up you have. I didn't even know that things like that existed.

What are you composing?
 
Best of luck, I'm crossing my fingers for your masterpiece!
 
LV Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher highly admire as well as valuation on vehicles. Extend against eachother with the solutions, as well as Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes natural leather, cotton scarves, pencil, timepieces as well as clothing for example, having Louis Vuitton 100 and also five decades encouraged simply by fine, at ease "travel philosophy" since the design schedule. LV another solution so that you can accomplishment Sac Chanel Pas Cher will be as a treasured shopper generates a form of "family" surroundings. "I need to be an element of the potential,Inches milliseconds chanel said. That desire and also visionary mix, makes Sac Chanel distinctive brand name CHANEL. From the start in the 20th century brand at the beginning of generation, jia BaiLiEr chanel this kind of past the modern expressions, keep the gift of money and also progress, in vogue, scent and beauty goods, look at Sac Chanel Soldes along with superb by any means levels, continues to deeply influences us. Sac Louis Vuitton
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?