Friday, March 13, 2009

OK, I will Try

I have been getting many complaints from my faithful readers, both of them,  that I am not writing enough in this blog.  

So I am going to try a bit harder. The thing is, I don't know what to write. This is either because I have so much to write that I haven't the time nor the energy to start, or life is so utterly tedious that I don't waht to bore you. Or that the things I want to write about are just too embarassing.

Many bloggers are good at writing witty and pertinent things about their daily lives. 

So what has happened today that caused me some excitement?

Well, the most exciting thing that has happened today (so far, of course; I am not ruling out the possibility that something REALLY exciting could happen yet later today): for lunch I made myself a baked fish and potatoes casserole because I was REALLY hungry, and boy did it smell good! When I took it out of the oven, it all FELL ON THE FLOOR!  I proceeded to make certain remarks which are better left unblogged.

Now that floor does get cleaned from time to time, but not all that often. Terrible quandary: scrape the fish casserole (which still smelled mighty good!) off the less than sterile floor (trying not to think of all the places my shoes have been the last week), or start all over and make macaroni and cheese (Kraft brand, imported from America for just such emergencies)?


Comments:
I have to say (and I'm with you on the less than sterile floors, happens around here too), make the m&c. Do it. You know you need some American goodness when the fish hits the floor.

Yes, that was rather lame but I have jet-lag so work with me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?