Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I get in Trouble


I got in a lot of trouble this afternoon.
We have a lot of entries with either recorder players or accordion players, and as one group set up I said quietly to my colleague, "Oh, another compressible cupboard" and the remark was overheard as luck would have it by the President of the German Accordion Association, who took it as a racial slur.
Which is nonsense, I am a big fan of the accordion as it happens... and in any case the group involved (who had come in from Berlin) were fabulous and got probably the highest rating we are going to give this week.
But I am going to have to learn to keep my mouth shut.
It is lucky no one in the audience has caught the viola jokes that the jury foreman tells at least three times a day.
Comments:
Viola jokes are real!

I thought they only existed in Jilly Cooper books.
 
Puh-leeze put some of your apartment renovation pics (before/after) up here.
I know I´m sick but still.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?