Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Kind of Internet Quiz I like

Great quiz-- finished in 2 seconds flat and came up with an astonishingly close call (and thanks to Mausi and Jen for pointing me to this):



You Should Be an Artist



You are incredibly creative, spontaneous, and unique.

No one can guess what you're going to do next, but it's usually something amazing.

You can't deal with routine, rules, or structure. You're easily bored.

As long as you are able to innovate and break the rules, you are extremely successful.



You do best when you:



- Can work by yourself

- Can express your personality in your work



You would also be a good journalist or actor.

What Should You Be When You Grow Up?

Comments:
Good lord - it said I should be a social worker - I have a deeply caring side.
 
Ummmm...mine said I should be a politician, lawyer or talk show host...I am still laughing...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?