Friday, October 05, 2007

Random

My life is a mess, but cleaning up my apartment (which is also a mess) would simply be escaping from trying to clean up my life.
I have discovered to my everlasting joy that you can put smelly but much-loved feather pillows through the washer and dryer! The same cannot be said about pillows filled with artificial stuff, which come out all lumpy and horrible.
I like learning new things, but stop short of learning them thoroughly. This has put me at a disadvantage all my life, with languages, my music, and with relationships.
Distraction is a constant enemy in my life. All kinds of things can distract me, even thinking about distraction.
Wearing dark blue for some reason makes me more efficient. But I am still easily distracted.
Comments:
If you were a kid now, the doctors would say that you have ADD and prescribe heavy drugs. Whereas in the good ole days people just had "multiple interests". Glad they couldn`t get you.
 
When I feel that way (and hell, I do often), I tend to seek clarity by pushing away all the "shoulds" and "haves" and focusing on my deep-down passions (what do I love?) and potentialities (what do I want?) and then just taking things a step at a time in that direction.

The hurdles seem daunting at times, but clearing the cobwebs and bullshit helps (but sometimes pisses people off).

What do you love? What do you want? Go there.

Good luck!

(By the way, you could'a fooled me. I see you as someone who is completely together and self-aware.)

Carol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?