Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What I am doing tonight


Did something I haven't done in 24 years: forgot my son's birthday. I have no excuses...
anyhow, he has forgotten mine several times, so I guess we are even.
I did get him a (belated) present (see picture above), and will meet him tonight at a restaurant in the Zulpicher strasse and give it to him. I don't know the restaurant, but it is called something like Oma (granny) Heidi, and he says it has the best and cheapest Schnitzel in town.
I had wanted to eat some Mexican food (he said he had found a decent restaurant here-- something I have been searching for like the Holy Grail for 20 years) but he doesn't want to go there tonight because he has been there the last 3 nights running.
He recently finished a project writing an hour's music for a video installation in a Moscow gallery: the artist had painted a huge canvas and then filmed it being slowly torn up by 25 naked dancers.
Comments:
You ARE going to put the link of the video, right? RIGHT?!
 
Happy birthday to your son!! Don't beat yourself up over forgetting. And have fun tonight!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?