Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Heading South...



Am off very early tomorrow for my classes in Croatia (here some of my team on a break, photo taken last year but it should be similar this year, hopefully!), will be incommunicado until the end of the month.

Preparations are the usual panic... one of my key staff announced she will be coming but only to be on holiday, that is, she won't work, so I am desperately trying to work out how we are going to get the assignments done without her... another student is flying in to Trieste and wants to be picked up, but even though that is only about 30 miles from us, there are two borders and four languages and many tiny roads to get there, I have at this point no idea how we are going to arrange this...

Most students at the beginning of the week are complaining that they don't have enough assignments, but by the end of the week that they have too many.

Anyhow my head is reeling with last-minute desperation, wish me luck!
Comments:
What kind of program are you teaching in Croatia and where? I've been there twice and love it.
 
Oh, have a wonderful time -- and good luck! See you in September!

Carol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?