Monday, February 26, 2007

Guilty Secrets


I should of course be practicing the new programs we have to learn, but a colleague gave me a DVD of "The OC" (3rd season) and I have to admit, I have been watching it... one of my students saw the DVD box before I could hide it, but instead of being appalled, she was impressed that I would watch something that was "ganz schön COOL!" Naturally I am interested in it because I went to a high school very much like it in southern California (before the rich people moved in).
Another guilty secret: I have found an Open Source backgammon game and have been surruptiously practicing. I am determined that one day, I might win at least one game against the Ossie.

I am off to Berlin for a day on Wednesday to see Lionel's musical, it would be great to spend a few days there but I have to squeeze this in to my schedule, which is murderous at the moment. Think I have never had to play so many notes in one month in my life.
Comments:
My boyfriend and I are big backgammon fans. He taught me how to play and when we were dating overseas for a year we used to beat each other up online regularly. He beats me a lot more but the best is when I win, not because I won, but because he thinks my winning defies all logic. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?